Saturday 5 November 2011

Getting Started

First post here we go . . . people are always saying "don't run before you can walk" so when it came to jewellery making I decided to start off making simple beaded bracelets and see where it goes from there.

Hobbycraft - that shop will be my downfall, believe me if I could afford to buy one packet of each of the beads they sell I would!  Deciding on themes/colours for the bracelets leaves me standing in the jewellery section in there for an age.

So far so good though I'm enjoying making the bracelets which was the main reason I started doing this, I've set up my Folksy shop and made my first sale so all good.

I'm looking at eventually working with memory wire etc but the next thing I'm going to invest in is going to be a beading loom so I'll see how I get on with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment