Wednesday 21 December 2011

Super Speedy!

I'd decided that business cards where a good idea, come up with a design and uploaded it to Moo.com all ready for printing when I could afford it.  Then when I was on the Folksy forum one of the other sellers had posted a link to Moo relating to a promotion enabling you to get 50 free business cards as long as you were prepared to have "we accept paypal" and the paypal logo on your card and all you would have to pay would be standard postage.  As I use paypal I thought this was a brilliant idea.  I followed the link put in my saved design and voila!  Obviously as this was a "freebie" so postage was standard and having ordered on the evening of the 15th I was happy to be told that my cards would be delivered on or around 28th December.

So imagine how pleased I was to receive an email the next day saying that my cards were in the post!!

They arrived on the 17th and they're fab, I'm so pleased :D  Now to start handing them out like sweeties ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment